Something Lacy progress

I finished up the back of Something Lacy last night and blocked it out.

It looks much bigger than it is. I seamed up the sleeves tonight and have started the ribbing around the body. I had to try it on after seaming the sleeves to make sure it fit. At first I seamed up the sleeves too much and couldn't squeeze into it. I took out a few inches on each sleeve and tried it on again and it fit. They're almost elbow length and cover the worst portion of my arms so I think that's probably mission accomplished. Hopefully I'll find the time this weekend to finish up the body ribbing and get the sleeve ribbing started by Monday. That won't take but a minute since the sleeves are already plenty long enough.

You better like this Manda, it's the only one you're getting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment