11.10.2010

Neglect

I'm sorry. I'm a lousy blogger and a lousy knitter. I'm a total slack ass about updating and keeping up with my knitting. And I haven't even paid any attention to you guys either! My apologies!

Basically all I've accomplished in the past month is one thrummed mitten. ONE. Maybe at this rate I'll finish the pair before Christmas. I'm just lacking the excitement that I had last winter and I can't quite figure out why. It's not even like the wedding planning has completely over taken my brain. I'm stalled on that too as I am unable to make decisions about anything.

So basically there's a whole lotta nothin' going on in my neck of the woods.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok if wedding planning takes over your brain. That's completely forgivable. Although you can actually pop in here and let us know about the planning... :)

    ReplyDelete