2.10.2011

The problem with multitasking...

Knitting two projects at once is nice when one project is boring (Honey Cowl) and the other is not (Helix Sock). It breaks up the monotony. But it just makes both projects just go that much slower. Which is frustrating when there are about 15 other projects that I want to get started on like, right now. But both projects are coming along just fine. I'm hoping I'll have at least one of them finished by this weekend. I'm past the heel and working on decreasing the gusset stitches on the sock and the Honey cowl is about 2/3 of the way done. I think after Honey Cowl is done I'll cast on for Kevin's Christopher hat while working on the second Helix sock.  Hopefully I'll have some pictures to come this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Feeling the same way about the Clapotis that I'm working on. It is seriously dull, but I'm afraid to start on anything else.

    ReplyDelete