8.11.2011

Something Fun

Today's photo post is something fun. Obvs. I totally wanted to do a knitting related photo since I consider knitting to be my main form of happy fun time.



She's coming along quite nicely. My new skein of Absolute Magenta came in today (super fast shipping, thanks Eat Sleep Knit!) so I can take it with me with no worries of running out of yarn this weekend while I'm out of town. It even seems to be the same dye lot as the original skein. At first I thought the new yarn looked darker/richer than what I have on the needles but when I held the two strands next to one another I couldn't really tell a difference. So yay for that. I think with the left over yarn I might knit up some mittens or glittens or fingerless mitts to go along with the shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment