4.05.2010

Arg.

So after looking at my Citron a bit more closely, something definitely seems off on my section 5. I'm now at the point of either needing to rip out about 6-7 rows or just have two 'bunched' sections spaced a lot closer together than all of the other bunched sections. If I can't even manage to knit this simple shawl without screwing it up, there's no hope for me to do lace.

I do think Citron is going to hang out in the naughty pile for awhile and I'll bring out some of the socks I had been working on. That seems to be more my speed (and it's much less painful when I need to go back a few rows).

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. I'm sorry to hear that.

    I'm having similar issues with my stupid Damson. It's really grinding me down. I keep picking it up, knitting on it, screwing up, putting it down (sometimes for a month), ripping, picking it up...

    and now I can't seem to knit a stupid row without ending up with 50 million too many stitches at the end of it, and it's driving me crazy, and maybe I should write a blog post about this? :)

    ReplyDelete