4.25.2010

Synesthesia pictures

Here are the pictures I promised and proof that I have indeed been knitting (sparingly, but still knitting).







I haven't decided if I want to go ahead and cast on for the second sock yet. I did find this pattern a little tedious after awhile. I don't think it helped that this yarn is closer to lace weight than fingering weight and takes FOREVER to work up into anything. I may go back to the blue socks I was working on during the Olympics for a change of pace.

The Citron is still living in the naughty corner. I think I just need to start over on it completely but the thought of frogging a couple hundred yards of lace weight yarn is really daunting. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like that sock! You should totally knit the other one ;)

    I've come to accept that sometimes things just belong in the naughty corner...

    ReplyDelete