6.02.2010

Summer hobby switch...

Dang, it's been over a month since I last blogged! I feel like such a slacker. I promise I haven't given up knitting completely. I've got my Hedera sock that I'm limping along with, maybe an hour here and there through the week. It's about 2/3 of the way through and looks nice so far. I've mostly put my knitting needles down though and started reading again. I seem to switch my hobbies when the weather changes. Knitting for fall/winter and reading for the summer. I'll update once I finish the sock, but don't expect it to be anytime soon.;)

On the other hand if you want to know about the books I've been reading I can tell you all about a pig's orgasm. (Reading Bonk, by Mary Roach)

1 comment:

  1. Bonk was awesome. I have read all of M. Roach's books and they are truly fantabulous. And funny.

    And yes, you are a total slacker for not posting for a month. Post about books!

    ReplyDelete