As I think about it I will try to go back and take better photos of previous finished objects. I don't really have many good pictures of my knitted items so now that I have my little lighting/white backdrop set up I should go back and take better photos. Here are two cowls I finished months ago.
The first one is the Dark Side Cowl. I knit it with some Berroco Ultra Alpaca. Finished it way back in February.
And the second one is Wonky. Also knit in Berroco Ultra Alpaca. I finished this one more recently but I didn't put it on my ravelry project page so I don't remember the details.
This photo shows the texture best.
This photo shows the color better, even if it's all flashed out.
I think both patterns would benefit from using a heavier weight yarn. I just went through this alpaca thing and had lots of yarn to use up. I still have one ball of the purple left that I haven't quiet figured out what to do with.
1 week ago